30 Jul Highlights of UP 500 MW Retender
Highlights of UP 500 MW Retender
Uttar Pradesh tender of 1GW got canceled and is now retendered as 500 MW each by UPNEDA.
The reason of cancellation of the 1GW Tender: Higher tariff quoted by developers. The lowest tariff was ₹ 3.48/kWh.
Highlights of UP 500 MW Retender which is a part of the 1 GW solar tender that was just canceled:
1. 500 MW of grid-connected solar photovoltaic (PV) capacity to be developed across Uttar Pradesh.
2.12 months will be provided to attain financial closure, land acquisition, and connectivity agreements.
3. The bid submission deadline is August 28, 2018.
4. UPNEDA has fixed an upper tariff ceiling of ₹3.10 (~$0.045)/kWh.
5. A single bidder must bid for a minimum 5 MW and maximum 500 MW.
6. A single bidder can do multiple bids based on project location.
7. For a project of up to 250 MW at a single location, the completion time frame is 21 months.
8. For a project of more than 250 MW at a single location, the commissioning timeframe is 24 months.
Read More: https://bit.ly/2LZd858