06 Sep Railway 50 MW Tender
A month ago, the Railway department announced to launch tenders for large-scale solar power projects, to meet their overall solar target of 5GW.
Now, REMCL & RITES limited issued solar tender of the 50MWp project to be developed on railway land at Bhilai, Chhattisgarh.
The major points of this tender:
1. The Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) will be ₹1 million (~$14,119.31)/MWp.
2. The last date for the submission of bid is November 30, 2018
3. The pre-bid meeting will take place on October 25, 2018
4. The scope of work: design, build, finance, operation, transfer (construction) and selling the solar power.
5. The power from this project will be utilized by Railways & South East Central Railway (SECR) will sign Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with the selected bidder for a period of 25 years.
* REMCL – Railways Energy Management Company Limited, a joint venture of Indian Railways.
Read More: https://buff.ly/2MTJGSH