03 Oct Gujarat tender of 700 MW Solar PV project.
Gujarat tender of 700MW Solar Projects to be developed in Raghanesda Solar Park (Phase III)
The brief on the project:
1. The projects will be divided into three plots: 250 MW, 250 MW, and 200 MW.
2. The bid submission deadline: November 15, 2018.
3. A pre-bid meeting date: October 17, 2018.
4. The bidders can bid for the following capacities: 700 MW, 500 MW, 450 MW, 250 MW, or 200 MW.
7. The project should be designed for delivery of energy at 220/400 kV Khimanawaas sub-station of CTU through 33/220 kV internal pooling sub-station developed to be the solar park developer.
About the financing arrangement:
1. The successful bidder must report about the tie-up of financing arrangements for the projects within 12 months from the date of execution of PPA.
2. Successful bidders will enter 25-year PPA with GUVNL.
3. An extension for the attainment of the financial closure can be considered by GUVNL on an advance payment of extension charges; ₹10,000 (~$136.92) / day / MW.
Regarding commissioning of the project:
1. Part commissioning of the project will be accepted for the minimum project size of 25 MW.
2. In early part-commissioning, GUVNL will purchase the generation till scheduled commissioning date at 75 percent of the PPA tariff.
3. If entire capacity is commissioned prior to scheduled commissioning date, GUVNL will purchase the generation at PPA tariff.
The applicable land lease charges at the Raghanesda Solar Park has been set at ₹10,000 (~$136.92)/Hectare/Year with an increment rate of 15% every 3 years.